Happy New Year! We hope that this year is great for you and your family!
As we get ready for the 2017 season, we wanted to make our program available online for everyone to check and reference throughout the year. The products listed were used last year and may change this year. We will update you as we move throughout the season.
- Round 1 – Crabgrass Control with Fertilizer – Dimension 0.15% + fertilizer. This product provides season-long control of crabgrass and control or suppression of other listed annual grassed and broadleaf weeds in established lawns.
- Round 2 – Turf Fertilizer 24-0-5 2% Fe – Slow release fertilizer that gradually releases nutrients for continuous feeding. Iron provides deep green color without excessive top growth.
- Round 3 – Grub Control with Fertilizer – Mallet-Lambda 17-0-3 Provides insect control above and below the ground. Also has slow release fertilizer for continuous feeding. Iron provides deep green color without excessive top growth.
- Round 4 – Turf Fertilizer 24-0-11 Slow release fertilizer that gradually releases nutrients for continuous feeding.
- Round 5 – 13-0-6 Lesco Cal. Professional Turf Fertilizer with Calcium
- Round 6 – Turf Fertilizer 18-2-18. Sulfur Coated Urea provides uniform growth with extended nitrogen feeding
- Spring Lime – This treatment is applied with the first or second application to help maintain the pH level in your lawn. The soil in New England can be very acidic and lime helps balance this.
Your program will consist of all 6 of these granular treatments along with weed control. Each one is season specific and are scheduled approximately 42 days apart. The program also comes with complimentary service visits, per request.
As part of our service, we keep you up to date throughout the season of what to expect and what you can do to make your lawn look its best. We provide you with information on each visit and also send weekly tips to help.
Great Care is proud of what we provide and look forward to working with all of you!